Tuesday 23 August 2011

What to expect?


My expectations of this year, are many. However I do not really know what to expect of international English just yet, because I do not know what topics we are going to work with and so on.

However, first of all I hope to get to know as many as possible, of all the other students in my class. The lessons always get better when you know most of the people, so you can have fun with them.
Moreover I wish to learn a greater vocabulary, and how to use the new words. I think it is really important to have a good vocabulary, because then you get a better fluency in your language. Speaking of fluency in your language, grammar is extremely important, therefore I hope to learn a bit of grammar this year.
Of course I would also like to learn about interesting topics. I hope that international English contains a lot of topics that are fun and interesting to work with.

However, the first class was fun, so I really look forward to this year, and hope that I will achieve as many as possible of my goals. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope so too Vilde! And I agree with you, it is important to get to know all the other students in the class. That way it will be easier to talk English and learn! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better too!

    ReplyDelete